Meta-research is an emerging discipline, whose goal is to evaluate and improve research practices. This research theme includes work on research methods, reproducibility, evaluation, and communicating science.
Investigating the oxytocin system, heart rate variability, social behavior, and meta-science.
- Twitter Article Mentions and Citations: An Exploratory Analysis of Publications in the American Journal of Psychiatry
- Treatment outcomes for anorexia nervosa: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Meta-analysis misunderstood: a cautionary tale in interpreting meta-analytic findings
- Registration, reporting, and replication in clinical trials: The case of anorexia nervosa
- How podcasts can benefit scientific communities