Daniel is the producer and co-host of Everything Hertz, which is a podcast on methodology and scientific life in the biobehavioral sciences. Episodes are released on the first and third Monday of every month.
He also hosts the Physiology and Behavior podcast, which features a mix of episodes on research that’s catching his eye in biological psychology, interviews with other scientists, and Dan his day-to-day research process.
Daniel has also featured as a guest on several podcasts:
- Nice to Know - Conversations with Everyday Scientists: Cuddle Hormones
- The ORION Open Science Podcast: Life Sciences in the Fast Lane.
- The PT Inquest podcast: The science of science.
- The STEMculture Podcast: Reviews, Reviewers, and Rejections.
- The Elite HRV podcast: Mental Health, HRV & Antidepressants.