Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is the collective term for a number of neurodevelopmental disorders characterised by qualitative impairments in social interaction and communication, and a restricted range of activities. This research project uses various research approaches to investigate pathogenesis and maintenance of ASD and investigates the neuropeptide oxytocin as a potential treatment.
- Sex differences in the relationship between social difficulties and executive dysfunction in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders: a meta-analysis of executive function
- Multimodal imaging improves brain age prediction and reveals distinct abnormalities in patients with psychiatric and neurological disorders
- Cytokine aberrations in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Beyond the hype and hope: critical considerations for intranasal oxytocin research in autism spectrum disorder