Autism is a neurodevelopmental difference characterised by specific experiences and characteristics which is often associated with additional support needs. This research project uses various research approaches to better understand autism differences and investigates the neuropeptide oxytocin as a potential support for autistic individuals.
- Sex differences in the relationship between social difficulties and executive dysfunction in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders: a meta-analysis of executive function
- Multimodal imaging improves brain age prediction and reveals distinct abnormalities in patients with psychiatric and neurological disorders
- Cytokine aberrations in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Beyond the hype and hope: critical considerations for intranasal oxytocin research in autism spectrum disorder